St. Petersburg Homecare
When your health or the health of a loved one is compromised, all of the treatment options can seem a bit overwhelming. Often, many patients and their families choose to receive medical care in the comfort of home. It’s a familiar alternative to the hurried pace of a hospital, nursing home, or assisted living community. With Maxim Healthcare Services, you’ll receive care that’s comforting, safe, and secure.
Maxim offers an uncompromising level of service that doctors and case managers across the nation have come to trust. Our services range from 24-hour complex clinical care to weekly patient visits. Regardless of the situation, Maxim gives you peace of mind.
Together, we’ll work to match your needs to our highly qualified and compassionate team of healthcare professionals. All of our caregivers are licensed, bonded, and insured, and undergo a thorough and extensive interview process. Furthermore, Maxim’s team of clinical managers will continually supervise and evaluate your case to ensure complete satisfaction.
We ensure our homecare service is provided for the entire time it is needed and require that our care representatives are available 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, so assistance is always at your finger tips.
Maxim provides home health care, pediatric homecare, respite care, intermittent care, and companion services to those in need of care or companionship. We provide personal care, management, and/or treatment of the following:
- Disabilities and chronic illness
- Complex intravenous therapy
- Palliative care
- Cardiovascular disorders
- Respiratory disorders
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Renal disorders
- Endocrine disorders
- Skin disorders
- Orthopedic disorders
- Neurological disorders
- Infectious disease and immunologic disorders
Our homecare services include, but are not limited to:
- Implementation of clinical care plan
- Attention to disabilities, chronic illness, and/or therapies
- Coordination of home medical equipment, pharmacy, and supplies
- Distribution of prescribed medications and/or therapies
- Assistance with mobility and transfers
- Performance of personal care (bathing, grooming, etc.)
- Preparation of meals and feeding
- Assistance with daily activities
For more information on our homecare services, contact Maxim Healthcare Services today.
St. Petersburg Homecare
15950 Bay Vista Dr
Clearwater, FL 33760
Fax: (727) 530-4673