Spokane Home Care Accredited
There are many factors to consider when choosing healthcare for yourself or a loved one, and while making a decision can be overwhelming, many people discover that receiving care in the comfort of their home offers relief. Maxim Healthcare Services in Spokane is proud to have the ability to service clients in need of varying levels of care, including the provision of Medically Intensive Home Healthcare (MIHHC) and Companion (Non-Medical) Services.
MIHHC is one-to-one nursing care, also referred to as Private Duty Nursing or continuous skilled nursing care, that is provided to medically-fragile individuals who are dependent on life-support systems. Medically Intensive Home Healthcare can provide the peace of mind that many are seeking.
Maxim Spokane's Companion services provide our clients with a coordinated system of comprehensive services in a home environment to promote, maintain, and/or restore health, and minimize the effects of illness and disability. These services include:
- Assistance with a safe bathing environment
- Assistance with dressing and clothing suggestions
- Light housekeeping
- Preparing meals
- Running errands
- Escorting to appointments and social events
- Assistance with pet care
- Medication reminders
- Date reminders
- Assistance with mobility
At Maxim Healthcare Services in Spokane, we provide each and every one of our clients with uncompromised and unmatched care.
Why Choose Maxim in Spokane?
The Maxim office in Spokane provides hourly one-to-one nursing and companion care to more than 30 pediatric, adult, and geriatric clients in the Greater Spokane area, Northern Idaho, Tri-Cities, Moses Lake, and Yakima. It is important to know that you are working with a proven homecare agency. That's why we are proud to be a part of a national company that has been providing superior nursing services for over 20 years.
Maxim Spokane's Nurses are:
- Highly trained, screened, and credentialed, and have experience working with trachs, g-tubes, and ventilators
- Required to complete competency training for necessary skills before a trained field supervisor or RN
- Receive ongoing education on pertinent new techniques and technologies through our Continuing Education Program
- Tested, trained, and oriented to the specific care of each client prior to providing unsupervised care for them
- Able to play a part in all treatment aspects of our clients, including:
- Assessment of medical needs
- Participation in therapies and range of motion exercises
- Providing the care that can give a family the rest and peace of mind that they deserve
- Regularly assessed by management to ensure client satisfaction
At Maxim we believe that you deserve a say in the care that you are provided. That’s why we encourage open communication between our clients, their families, and the operational staff. Maxim representatives are on-call and available to speak with you live 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We offer flexible payment options, including, but not limited to:
- Private Pay
- L and I
- Most Major Insurances
For more information on our homecare services, contact Maxim Healthcare Services today.
In addition to our Medically Intensive Home Healthcare services, the Maxim Spokane office offers:
- Certified and Licensed Aides for Companion Care
- Wellness Clinics providing:
- Flu Shots
- Glucose Screenings
- Cholesterol Screenings
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- BMI Testing
- Health Consultations
- Department of Child and Family Services (DCFS) Foster Aide Program
- School Nursing
- In-home IV Therapies
- Training and Monitoring for Diabetics
- Wound Care
DCFS Foster Aide Program
When a child requires constant care and supervision, it can put a strain on the family and support unit. Sometimes a rest from caregiving is needed, but who can you trust? Maxim Healthcare's foster care support services offer families the opportunity to take that needed break from their ongoing responsibilities, while leaving their loved one in the hands of a trusted Maxim staff member. Our case aides have experience in a variety of settings, including in the home, group homes, and throughout the community.
Looking for Employment?
If you are a healthcare professional looking for employment, please visit www.maximnurses.com
Spokane Home Care Accredited
Freeway Plaza Bldg
1500 W Fourth AveSte 200
Spokane, WA 99201
Fax: (855) 415-4966