Maxim Healthcare Services offers a wide variety of home health services including in-home companion care to assist seniors, new and expectant parents, and other individuals that may need extra help around the house. Maxim provides the necessary assistance needed at home to maintain a safe and independent lifestyle. Maxim Companions are available on an as-needed basis, with no minimum time constraints. They ensure you or your loved one receives the attention and care required.
Maxim’s Companion Care services include, but are not limited to the following*:
• Helping start and end the day (getting out of and into bed, dressing)
• Reminder services (medications, dates, routines, etc.)
• Assisting with mobility
• Preparing meals and feeding
• Providing companionship and conversation
• Performing light housekeeping
• Running errands (prescription pick-up, dry cleaning, grocery shopping, etc.)
• Organizing and reading mail
• Escorting to appointments (doctor appointments and social engagements)
• Assisting with pet care
• Entertaining (games, crafts, reading, etc.)
• Home safety evaluation
Maxim makes every effort to ensure our Companions and our patients are a good fit for one another. A good patient/Companion relationship makes all of the difference.
Contact us today to learn more about Maxim’s Companion Services, or visit our dedicated Maxim Companion section of the site.
*Service offerings may vary by office location. For more information, find a Maxim Healthcare Services office location near you.