Maxim realizes that there are few greater joys than to see children smile, hear them laugh, or watch them play. That is why we have dedicated ourselves to caring for children with special needs and providing support for their families. Through Maxim Pediatric Services, a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, dedicated solely to the needs of young patients and their families, we not only preserve quality of life, we preserve childhood.
At Maxim, we know that no two children are the same. That’s why our pediatric services are designed on a case-by-case basis, specific to the needs of the child. We believe that offering uncompromising care to children is not only important, it’s essential.
Maxim’s Pediatric Services include, but are not limited to the following:
• Performing personal care (bathing, grooming, etc)
• Tracheotomy care
• Enteral feeding/tube feeding
• Ventilator care
• Preparing meals and feeding
• Oral hygiene and skin care
• Assisting with mobility and transfers
• Incontinence care
• Obtaining pulse, temperature, and respiration
• Implementing plans of care
• Attending to disabilities, chronic illness, and/or therapies
• Complex intravenous therapy
• Coordinating home medical equipment, pharmacy, and supplies
• Administering prescribed medications and/or therapies
• Educating, training, and supporting the family
Maxim cares for infants and children with the following conditions:
• Respiratory disorders
• Neurological disorders
• Cardiovascular disease
• Gastrointestinal disorders
• Orthopedic disorders
• Renal disorders
• Blood disorders
• Endocrine disorders
• Dermatological disorders
• Infectious diseases
• Immunological disorders
• Chronic diseases
• Oncology/Hematological disorders
• Genetic disorders
• Congenital disorders
• And more
As a parent, when your child is ill, nothing is more important than finding the best treatment available. Maxim offers a level of care that Physicians and Case Managers across the nation have come to trust. Our services range from 24-hour complex clinical care to educational training for parents and family members. Regardless of the situation, Maxim offers quality service with a compassionate touch.
Contact us today to learn more about Maxim’s Pediatric Services, or visit our Resources page.
Service offerings may vary by individual office location. Find the Maxim Healthcare Services office location near you.