Skilled Medical Care
If you or your loved one is recovering from an injury or recent illness, skilled medical care may be necessary. Maxim Healthcare Services’ team of highly skilled nurses and therapists are available to provide the skilled medical care you or your loved one needs. Our team delivers a broad range of skilled care services to adult and pediatric patients in hospitals and medical facilities, long-term care facilities, assisted living facilities, and private residences. Home Health Aides (HHA) are also available to provide assistance with activities of daily living when relevant to an illness or injury.
Maxim’s skilled home healthcare services include, but are not limited to the following*:
Skilled nursing care by a RN or LPN/LVN either on an intermittent, private duty, or hourly basis, including:
• Pediatric nursing
• Ventilator and tracheotomy care
• Care for chronic illnesses and injuries
• Brain and spinal cord injury care
• Orthopedic disorder care
• Diabetes management and care
• Short Bowel Syndrome care
• Genetic disorder care
• Implementing a clinical care plan
• Coordinating home medical equipment, pharmacy, and supplies
• Monitoring vitals
• Measuring height and weight
• Controlling infections
• Preventing pressure ulcers
• Performing dressing changes
• Palliative care
• Wound care
• Insulin therapy
• Pain management
Home Health Aide (HHA) services including:
• Assistance with personal care such as bathing, using the toilet, or dressing
• Providing assistance with ambulation, mobility, and transfers
• Preparing meals and feeding
• Preventing falls
Therapy services as often and for as long as it is medically necessary and reasonable, including:
• Physical therapy
• Occupational therapy
• Speech-Language therapy
• Pediatric therapy
Maxim delivers highly skilled medical services that enable elderly, chronically ill, disabled, and recuperating patients to receive the medical care they need in the comfort and privacy of their home. All of Maxim’s services are provided with one goal in mind: To promote the highest degree of recovery, comfort, and independence.
We ensure our service is provided for the entire time it is needed and require that our care representatives are available 24-hours a day, seven days a week, so assistance is always at your fingertips.
For more information on whether or not Skilled Medical Care services are available in your area, contact Maxim Healthcare Services today.
*Service offerings may vary by office location. Find the Maxim Healthcare Services office location near you to learn more.