Behavioral Health Services in Tacoma, WA
Maxim Healthcare Services has been an industry leader of in-home health services since 1988. In October 2008, we began providing in-home Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services for families with a child with autism. Maxim Behavioral Support Services has become one of the leading providers in Washington State.
Parenting a special needs child can be challenging and respite care can provide a much needed reprieve for parents. For families seeking respite care, Maxim is a provider of respite services under Tri-Care’s Autism Demonstration Project. We can also provide respite services on a private pay basis. Call our office today to discuss your respite options..
Our staff undergo a thorough and extensive interview process. Maxim Behavioral Support Services quality assurance also includes:
- Thorough background checks
- Continuing education requirements for internal and external staff
- In-service trainings
- Therapist and Program Supervisor support groups
- 90 day and annual evaluations of all employees
Our Services Include:
- Behavioral assessment and plan (performed by the Program Supervisor)
- School consultation
- Encourage a team-based approach that incorporates school, home, and family involvement
- Providing assistance to a family in IEP meetings for an individual child
- Teaching the child to engage in or remain engaged in appropriate behaviors
- Decreasing the child's challenging behavior
- Utilizing principles of reinforcement to achieve goals
- Collaboration with, and support for the parent, guardian, and/or individual who customarily provides care, in an effort to provide ongoing behavioral support
Why Choose Maxim?
A trusted national provider of pediatric homecare services that are tailored to meet individual needs
- A level of service that meets and exceeds the healthcare industry's highest standards
- 24-hour services, including all holidays and weekends
- Trained, screened, and credentialed behavioral health specialists
- Child-to-Therapist matching service to ensure compatibility
- Regular assessments by Program Supervisor to ensure client satisfaction
- Recruitment of BCBAs and Therapists
- Flexible payment options
- Free in-home consultation
Payment Options: We serve families covered by Tri-Care, CIIBS ( Children Intensive In-Home Behavior Support Waiver), Microsoft Premera, CIGNA, and some private insurance. We also accept families who are interested in a private pay option.
Contact us today to learn more about our services: