Behavioral Health Services in Tacoma, WA
Maxim Behavioral Health has been providing ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) services to the Western Washington region since 2008. ABA is an evidence-based, scientific practice that assesses behaviors in order to help modify and improve the daily lives of our clients and families.
We practice reinforcement strategies that help motivate and encourage desired behaviors, of which progress is tracked with data and routinely reported upon. ABA has proven to be a highly effective intervention therapy for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder, as well as other cognitive challenges.
Our Services Include:
- Initial evaluation/assessment and updated evaluations/assessments conducted by a BCBA
- Assisting the child with engagement in appropriate behaviors
- Utilizing principles of reinforcements to achieve goals
- Providing time structured activities in home, school, and community
- Parent/teacher/caregiver trainings and collaboration
- Providing both direct and consultative services to local school districts
Why Choose Maxim?
- A dependable provider of ABA services that are tailored to meet individual needs of the client
- Diverse group of skilled BCBAs overseen by experienced clinical directors
- Trained Behavior Technicians are matched to meet the individual needs of the client
- Flexible payment options
- Staff undergoes frequent supervision and coaching sessions
- Free in-home consultation
- Standarized data collection methods and templates to ensure fidelity
Payment Options: We serve families covered by Tri-Care, CIIBS ( Children Intensive In-Home Behavior Support Waiver), Microsoft Premera, CIGNA, and some private insurance. We also accept families who are interested in a private pay option.
Contact us today to learn more about our services: